September 8, 2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please join us September 8th at the TCU Kelly Center Justin Board Room. We will have lunch and a presentation on IECC 2018 by Joseph Gohn. Due to the pandemic the capacity of the event space is limited to 30 people. You must pre-register at the link below to guarantee your spot! Mask are required.
We will also have a zoom option for persons over the 30 limit and those who would prefer to attend virtually. We look forward to see you all!
Phone one-tap: US: +13462487799,,92248294247# or +16699006833,,92248294247#
Meeting URL: https://tcu.zoom.us/j/92248294247?pwd=Mk5RL2V4cHhEbEFMN0NVT2VDUDZqZz09
Joseph Gohn, C.E.M. , BREEAM ASSOCIATE, CLCP, CLEP, CLMC, FITWEL AMB., Green Globes Professional (GGP) ,LC, LEED AP, WELL AP, Living Future AP
Sales Director, Wattstopper
BUILDING CONTROL SYSTEMS
Agenda & Objectives:
- Introduction & scope – Understand purpose and scope of the 2018 IECC
- Interior lighting controls – Know interior lighting control requirements and changes
- Exterior lighting controls – Learn code provisions of exterior lighting control
- Additional Efficiency Options – Recognize lighting additional efficiency package options
- Code change summary – Review key code changes from 2015 IECC to the 2018 IECC version
- Compliance helps – Discover available resources and materials for compliance