Please join us as Joshua Smart with Traxon/Osram presents this AIA approved program:
1-hr HSW LU program provides an intro to LED lighting control.
- Differentiate phase-cut, linear, and pulse width modulation dimming.
- Identify varying lighting control bus systems – common and non-standard protocols.
- Understand the basis of dynamic LED lighting control networks & configurations.
- Describe different levels of control complexity.
- Have a basic comprehension of control philosophy and content generation.
Check-in starts at 11:30. The presentation begins at 12:00.
Cost: Members: $20, Non-members: $25 (includes lunch), Students, $10 (includes lunch) (Cash, Check, or Credit Card)
Using your PayPal app, you can send payment to email@example.com or payment will be taken at the door.